Turmeric – The Golden Spice
Basic Turmeric Latte Ayurvedic Recipe
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp honey or any other sweetener
- 1 pinch of crushed Black Peppercorns
- 1 pinch of Cardamom or Cinnamon powder or you can use both as per preference
- Heat Milk over low heat and stir in the Turmeric powder, crushed Black Peppercorns, Cardamom / Cinnamon powder.
- Bring to boil and allow to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and pour the milk into the cup then add1 tsp of Honey once the milk has cooled enough to touch.
- Drink the milk while its warm.
As per Ayurveda one should always drink milk in the evening (after sunset) or at the bed time because the enzymes required to digest the milk easily secretes in the human body during this part of the day.
We believe in providing spices that aren’t just meant to give life to your food but also boost your health. So, we deliver best of the spices from “Southern India – The land of spices”. Our spices are handpicked from its source during their season, carefully processed and ensured that it is made available to the customers with all medicinal properties intact.
Let us know if you want the purest form of turmeric we will be happy to serve you.