Turmeric – Ginger Tea
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Splash of milk or soy milk
- Honey or maple syrup, to taste
- In a small saucepan, bring water to boil.
- Add turmeric and ginger, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in milk and strain tea into a cup.
- Add sweetener to taste.
We believe in providing spices that aren’t just meant to give life to your food but also boost your health. So, we deliver best of the spices from “Southern India – The land of spices”. Our spices are handpicked from its source during their season, carefully processed and ensured that it is made available to the customers with all medicinal properties intact.
Let us know if you want the purest form of turmeric. We will be happy to serve you.